Download for Free: Windows 7, XP, 2003, 2008
How it Works
Data Assurance Plan: Automatic Cloud Backup
- Install the iSmartDDS software on your computer.
- Register and activate your new account.
- Choose the files you want to back up:
- Advanced, Premium, and Ultimate users: We will ship you a complimentary hard drive for your initial backup. Once you receive this, a live support technician will guide you through setup. Send the hard drive back, and you're done!
- Basic users:
- Click iSmart Setup.
- Choose from the defaults for your dental software or click Other to add your own files.
- Enjoy automatic daily backups! You will receive a daily email confirmation that the backup was successful.
Emergency Server: 24/7 Live Tech Support
- Send us a support ticket.
- Within one hour, a live support technician will give you instructions for how to connect to the virtual workstation.
Billing, scheduling, patient information, and patient treatment history will be available immediately when you access the virtual workstation. Dental imaging may take a few hours to be fully available.